Friday, October 12, 2012
Voters in swing states are enduring a gauntlet of campaign advertising this election season. Reporter Seth Stevenson, who lives in New York City, decided to fly to one of those states (Ohio) and subjected himself to 45 hours of campaign advertising. It wasn't pleasant. Bob spoke with Stevenson, who wrote about the experiment for The New Republic.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Confession and Suppression
- The War on Prevention
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- Episode 3: You Have Just Been Served
- Is True Crime Jinxed?