Friday, November 04, 2011
The 2012 election is the first presidential race in the post-Citizens United era - and the first in which SuperPACs are expected to have a major impact. Peter Overby, Power, Money and Influence reporter for NPR, traces the history of campaign spending, from Watergate-era donations by milk companies through Karl Rove's Crossroads GPS.
Kid Loco - "The Viaduct"
- What Does a Body Good?
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Narratives of Migration
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Our Technicolor Eye in the Sky
- Do URL Believe in Magic?