Friday, September 13, 2013
If you’ve been on the internet lately then you already know this - the internet is not so much a series of tubes, but a series of cats. Which begs the question: why? Reporter Sarah Lemanczyk investigates.
Stray Cats - Stray Cat Strut
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Is True Crime Jinxed?
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- 'House of Cards' Recap: Sic Semper Francis
- Episode 3: You Have Just Been Served
- The Incredible Virtual World of One of the Americans Killed in Benghazi