Center For Copyright Information
Friday, February 01, 2013
Sometime in the next few months, the five major US Internet Service Providers will implement what is called the "Copyright Alert System," known colloquially as "six strikes." Brooke talks to Jill Lesser, Executive Director of industry group the Center for Copyright Information, about how the six strikes program will work.
Acid Pauli - Mst
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- Perception vs. Reality
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The War on Prevention
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- The Mystery of Childish Gambino
- Speaking in Tongues
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?