Center For Copyright Information
Friday, February 01, 2013
Sometime in the next few months, the five major US Internet Service Providers will implement what is called the "Copyright Alert System," known colloquially as "six strikes." Brooke talks to Jill Lesser, Executive Director of industry group the Center for Copyright Information, about how the six strikes program will work.
Acid Pauli - Mst
- Hacks, Cats, & Colbert
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Your Morals Depend on Language
- The Distinctions Between "Black" and "African-American"
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Cat Fancy: Farewell, My Friend
- Special: The Torture Report
- One Hell(boy) of a Reddit Secret Santa
- Why Facebook Messenger Wants Access To Your Phone's Microphone