Friday, November 08, 2013
When news outlets pay for exclusive access to a story it’s called 'checkbook journalism.' The Washington Post's Paul Farhi just reported about two recent cases of NBC News doing just that. Bob speaks with Farhi about the ethical problems raised by paying for news exclusives.
- Speaking in Tongues
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- The War on Prevention
- Share Your Thoughts on Cancer With OTM
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Perception vs. Reality
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- #CrimingWhileWhite: How Should an Ally Be?
- JakeDate.com Nails App Marketing, Reminds Us That Tech is Boring
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux