Friday, February 10, 2012
4 years ago we spoke with The Nation's Washington editor, Christopher Hayes who was fresh off the presidential campaign trail. He was tired, somewhat dispirited and he vowed never again to get so caught up in the minutiae of campaign coverage. Hayes now hosts Up with Chris Hayes on MSNBC and so Brooke checks in with him to see how that vow is working out.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Confession and Suppression
- The War on Prevention
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Perception vs. Reality
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- Speaking in Tongues
- A Brief Biography of Cancer