Friday, February 10, 2012
4 years ago we spoke with The Nation's Washington editor, Christopher Hayes who was fresh off the presidential campaign trail. He was tired, somewhat dispirited and he vowed never again to get so caught up in the minutiae of campaign coverage. Hayes now hosts Up with Chris Hayes on MSNBC and so Brooke checks in with him to see how that vow is working out.
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Safe Words
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Far More Than Fifty
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Episode 45
- #47 - JebBushforPresident.com
- Reminder: Anyone Can Pay Money to Bug You on Facebook. Or Maybe Not.
- Whistleblowers, the Legacy of Lynching, and Vintage Jon Stewart
- Is Anybody Down?