Civil Rights Movement
Friday, March 14, 2014
Fifty years ago, the Supreme Court made a decision in the case New York Times v Sullivan that would forever alter the way journalists practiced journalism. Brooke speaks with Andrew Cohen, contributing editor at The Atlantic and fellow at the Brennan Center for Justice, about the decision's impact on the First Amendment.
Supreme Court audio courtesy of Oyez®, a multimedia judicial archive at IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- Confession and Suppression
- Perception vs. Reality
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Speaking in Tongues