Cold Hard Cash
Thursday, September 12, 2013
By PJ Vogt
Twitter announced its IPO this evening. Like Google or Facebook before it, the company spent a long time proving itself indispensable before it worried about proving itself profitable. Bob spoke to Twitter co-founder Evan Williams awhile back about how you make money off the world's favorite microblog.
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Two Angry Men
- Feel This
- "Collect It All" Doesn't work
- France's (Latest) Patriot Act
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act