Friday, April 25, 2014
This week the FCC announced that it would consider a new draft of the Open Internet rules which, if passed, would all but kill net neutrality, the principle that all content should be treated equally. Manoush talks with Siva Vaidhyanathan about how this development might radically affect online innovation as we've known it.
Friday, May 18, 2012
This week, Comcast, the largest provider of cable and internet in the country, started charging for broadband using a tiered data plan - much like wireless carriers currently do. This move is not likely to affect many people right now, but as The New York Times media reporter Brian Stelter tells Brooke, Comcast might be preparing its subscribers for the future of internet pricing.
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Feel This
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?
- Two Angry Men
- Lessons Unlearned
- Dabiq Magazine
- What Does It Mean to Have 'Boots On The Ground'?