Friday, December 30, 2011
If all commenters are ticking time bombs waiting to go off, then rule one is - don’t light the fuse by responding directly. But as a professional writer and critic, Lee Siegel had had enough. So he used a pseudonym to respond. In an interview from 2008, Siegel explains the hard-won lessons from his trip to the trenches.
Anika - Officer Officer
- The Elephant in the Room
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Conservative Talk Radio's Election
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Bernie Sanders Is Running For President!
- When Is Undercover Reporting Justified?
- The Mystery of Childish Gambino
- Laws of the Lying Game
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Election Polls Edition
- Note To Self Presents: Infomagical