Friday, February 22, 2013
Pope Benedict’s sudden resignation last week has prompted speculation on two fronts: why he is resigning, and who will be selected as Pope in the upcoming Vatican conclave. Reporters from all over will travel to Rome for the event, including blogger Rocco Palmo. Bob talks to Palmo about covering the church’s inner politics from Philadelphia, and the one bankable trait of the next Pope.
Breton - The Commission
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Is True Crime Jinxed?
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- 'House of Cards' Recap: Sic Semper Francis
- Episode 3: You Have Just Been Served
- The Incredible Virtual World of One of the Americans Killed in Benghazi
- Cashing in on Ferguson, That Letter to Iran, and Nihilism's Allure