Friday, May 22, 2015
Friday, November 29, 2013
Currently, a class-action suit by more than 4,000 former NFL players against the NFL is in the process of being settled. The issue? The players claim the league covered up a link between football and brain damage. Last year, Bob spoke with Mark Waller - the NFL’s Chief Marketing Officer - about public service announcements the league was running last year about head injuries.
Friday, December 07, 2012
In the past two years, seven former NFL players have killed themselves, and in each case, many argued that depression and dementia brought on by job-related concussions were to blame. The pressure is on the NFL to better protect its players, and the league is defending itself by running public service announcements during games. Bob talks to NFL Chief Marketing Officer Mark Waller about the campaign.
Acid Pauli - Mst
- Dark Arts
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- The Elephant in the Room
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet
- Vote First or Die
- The Life of James Foley
- Conservative Talk Radio's Election