Friday, November 29, 2013
Currently, a class-action suit by more than 4,000 former NFL players against the NFL is in the process of being settled. The issue? The players claim the league covered up a link between football and brain damage. Last year, Bob spoke with Mark Waller - the NFL’s Chief Marketing Officer - about public service announcements the league was running last year about head injuries.
Friday, December 07, 2012
In the past two years, seven former NFL players have killed themselves, and in each case, many argued that depression and dementia brought on by job-related concussions were to blame. The pressure is on the NFL to better protect its players, and the league is defending itself by running public service announcements during games. Bob talks to NFL Chief Marketing Officer Mark Waller about the campaign.
Acid Pauli - Mst
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Secure Connections
- Safe Words
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Far More Than Fifty
- Episode 45
- Reminder: Anyone Can Pay Money to Bug You on Facebook. Or Maybe Not.