Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Welcome to the inaugural episode of the TLDR podcast! Thanks for listening, and please check out the TLDR blog at tldr.onthemedia.org. In this episode - a YouTube channel dedicated to pronouncing words suddenly starts issuing ominous warnings, and a reporter tries to get to the bottom of it.
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Two Angry Men
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Feel This
- Present At The Creation