Friday, October 25, 2013
This week, security reporter Brian Krebs uncovered the story of how Experian, one of the three major credit bureaus, unwittingly sold its data to an identity theft outfit. Brooke talks to Krebs about how he discovered this significant breach.
- The Elephant in the Room
- Dark Arts
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Conservative Talk Radio's Election
- Bernie Sanders Is Running For President!
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- When Is Undercover Reporting Justified?
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Election Polls Edition
- The Mystery of Childish Gambino