Friday, September 07, 2012
For many reporters, covering conventions is a chore. Literally, a chore - something that an authority makes you do even though it's unpleasant and seems pointless. But conventions do matter -- to voters at least. Brooke talks with political scientist John Sides who says that the post-convention polls you'll be seeing next week are a pretty good indicator of who's going to win.
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Two Angry Men
- "Collect It All" Doesn't work
- France's (Latest) Patriot Act
- Feel This
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act