Friday, September 07, 2012
For many reporters, covering conventions is a chore. Literally, a chore - something that an authority makes you do even though it's unpleasant and seems pointless. But conventions do matter -- to voters at least. Brooke talks with political scientist John Sides who says that the post-convention polls you'll be seeing next week are a pretty good indicator of who's going to win.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Perception vs. Reality
- Confession and Suppression
- Speaking in Tongues
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?