Friday, September 07, 2012
For many reporters, covering conventions is a chore. Literally, a chore - something that an authority makes you do even though it's unpleasant and seems pointless. But conventions do matter -- to voters at least. Brooke talks with political scientist John Sides who says that the post-convention polls you'll be seeing next week are a pretty good indicator of who's going to win.
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- What Does a Body Good?
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Watchdogs In Tuxedos
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Creepy New App Lets People Eavesdrop