Friday, May 18, 2012
On January 1, 2016 one of the most infamous books of the 20th century, Mein Kampf, will go into the public domain and will be published in Germany for the first time in 70 years. German media professor Nikolaus Peifer explains to Bob how Germans are trying to manage and contextualize the book’s release in order to minimalize its impact.
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Safe Words
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Secure Connections
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Far More Than Fifty
- Episode 45
- Reminder: Anyone Can Pay Money to Bug You on Facebook. Or Maybe Not.