Friday, May 18, 2012
On January 1, 2016 one of the most infamous books of the 20th century, Mein Kampf, will go into the public domain and will be published in Germany for the first time in 70 years. German media professor Nikolaus Peifer explains to Bob how Germans are trying to manage and contextualize the book’s release in order to minimalize its impact.
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Unseen & Inscrutable
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- Baltimore's Feedback Loop
- 8 Minutes
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- What Does a Body Good?
- $pread, For and By Sex Workers
- Why Are 2 Million People Still Signed up For AOL's Dial-Up Internet?
- Robot Humor