Friday, May 18, 2012
On January 1, 2016 one of the most infamous books of the 20th century, Mein Kampf, will go into the public domain and will be published in Germany for the first time in 70 years. German media professor Nikolaus Peifer explains to Bob how Germans are trying to manage and contextualize the book’s release in order to minimalize its impact.
- Dark Arts
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge
- Vote First or Die
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet