Friday, January 20, 2012
The wreck of the Costa Concordia has left 11 people dead and 21 missing. After the wreck, a state-run television news channel broadcast images of the interior of a luxury cruise ship shaking and passed it off as the Costa Concordia. Bob speaks with Christian Science Monitor Correspondent Anna Momigliano, who says the mistake has caused increased questions about the efficacy of the Italy's National Order of Journalists.
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- What Does a Body Good?
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Watchdogs In Tuxedos
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Creepy New App Lets People Eavesdrop
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record