Friday, January 20, 2012
The wreck of the Costa Concordia has left 11 people dead and 21 missing. After the wreck, a state-run television news channel broadcast images of the interior of a luxury cruise ship shaking and passed it off as the Costa Concordia. Bob speaks with Christian Science Monitor Correspondent Anna Momigliano, who says the mistake has caused increased questions about the efficacy of the Italy's National Order of Journalists.
- Secure Connections
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Safe Words
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Free And Open
- Tell Us Where You Go To Feel Calm Online
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Goth Teens On The Internet Are Never What They Seem
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?