Friday, January 20, 2012
The wreck of the Costa Concordia has left 11 people dead and 21 missing. After the wreck, a state-run television news channel broadcast images of the interior of a luxury cruise ship shaking and passed it off as the Costa Concordia. Bob speaks with Christian Science Monitor Correspondent Anna Momigliano, who says the mistake has caused increased questions about the efficacy of the Italy's National Order of Journalists.
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Two Angry Men
- Feel This
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act
- Present At The Creation