Covering The Capitol Fcc Media Law
Friday, February 17, 2006
With revelations about the National Security Agency’s domestic surveillance program come questions about the role of U.S. phone companies in complying with requests to pry. Morton Halperin served in the Johnson, Nixon and Clinton administrations and has experienced wiretapping firsthand. He explains to Brooke how government surveillance and the telecommunications ...
Friday, November 11, 2005
If you’re looking for information about local candidates for office, you’d better not waste your time with local TV news. But one watchdog group thinks programmers can do better. The Media Access Project is asking the FCC not to renew the licenses of stations in Milwaukee and Chicago, pointing to ...
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Slender Man - The Internet's Monster
- Blame, Shame, or Deny?
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- On the Internet someone will always believe that you’re Rachel Leigh Cook.
- The Guardian Takes A Stand
- The Right to Record Police
- California's #DroughtShaming
- Covering the Longshots