Covering The Capitol The Media Biz
Friday, November 18, 2005
The storm brewing over public broadcasting unleashed another deluge this week, in the form of a long-awaited internal report about the man at the top. The report charges former Corporation for Public Broadcasting Chairman Kenneth Tomlinson with playing politics in ways that violated the letter and spirit of the law, ...
Friday, September 24, 2004
Whether tort reform is good social and economic policy is a legitimate political issue. But it's also a serious journalistic concern. Investigative reporter Morton Mintz, who broke the Thalidomide story during his many decades as a staffer at The Washington Post, tells Bob how court records from civil litigation are ...
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Secure Connections
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Safe Words
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Episode 45
- Far More Than Fifty