Covering The Capitol
Saturday, February 03, 2001
Even though some of President Bush's nominations for the cabinet - in fact most of them - have long congressional records and complex political histories, newspaper columns are filled with praise and positivity. Brooke talks to Slate.com’s Scott Shuger and Washington Post’s Dana Milbank about how White House reporters “sweeten” ...
Saturday, January 13, 2001
As President-elect George W. Bush heads to Washington…he’ll take his life-long suspicion of the media with him. Brooke speaks to Bush biographer Bill Minutaglio about his track record with the press in Texas and the kind of media relations we can expect from the Bush Administration.
Saturday, January 06, 2001
With a new president comes new blood in the White House press corps. Reporters covering the outgoing president head for greener pastures as campaign reporters follow their candidate to the White House. This week, Host Bob Garfield goes to the White House briefing room to talk to reporters about one ...
Previous … 12
- The Zika Effect
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- Dark Arts
- From Rubella to Roe vs. Wade
- Reporting Zika, Without Panic
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Power of the Zika Poster Child
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way