Friday, November 18, 2011
Video game designer Ian Bogost creates 'serious' video games designed to make you think. One of those games, however, has become an unlikely success. It's called 'Cow Clicker' and though it started as a parody of Farmville-style social networking games - it came to be taken very seriously by a group of gamers who found it endlessly fun. OTM producer PJ Vogt reports on what happens when your creations take on a life of their own.
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Unseen & Inscrutable
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- Baltimore's Feedback Loop
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- 8 Minutes
- $pread, For and By Sex Workers
- What Does a Body Good?
- Why Are 2 Million People Still Signed up For AOL's Dial-Up Internet?
- Robot Humor