Friday, November 18, 2011
Video game designer Ian Bogost creates 'serious' video games designed to make you think. One of those games, however, has become an unlikely success. It's called 'Cow Clicker' and though it started as a parody of Farmville-style social networking games - it came to be taken very seriously by a group of gamers who found it endlessly fun. OTM producer PJ Vogt reports on what happens when your creations take on a life of their own.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Confession and Suppression
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Perception vs. Reality
- Speaking in Tongues
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible