Friday, November 18, 2011
Video game designer Ian Bogost creates 'serious' video games designed to make you think. One of those games, however, has become an unlikely success. It's called 'Cow Clicker' and though it started as a parody of Farmville-style social networking games - it came to be taken very seriously by a group of gamers who found it endlessly fun. OTM producer PJ Vogt reports on what happens when your creations take on a life of their own.
- Dark Arts
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge
- Vote First or Die
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet