Friday, June 01, 2012
Video game designer Ian Bogost creates 'serious' video games designed to make you think. One of those games, however, has become an unlikely success. It's called 'Cow Clicker' and though it started as a parody of Farmville-style social networking games - it came to be taken very seriously by a group of gamers who found it endlessly fun. OTM producer PJ Vogt reports on what happens when your creations take on a life of their own.
- Dark Arts
- The Elephant in the Room
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Conservative Talk Radio's Election
- Bernie Sanders Is Running For President!
- When Is Undercover Reporting Justified?
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Election Polls Edition