Friday, June 01, 2012
Video game designer Ian Bogost creates 'serious' video games designed to make you think. One of those games, however, has become an unlikely success. It's called 'Cow Clicker' and though it started as a parody of Farmville-style social networking games - it came to be taken very seriously by a group of gamers who found it endlessly fun. OTM producer PJ Vogt reports on what happens when your creations take on a life of their own.
- The Zika Effect
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- Dark Arts
- Reporting Zika, Without Panic
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- The Power of the Zika Poster Child
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way
- What Do We Even Know About Zika?