Wednesday, November 13, 2013
By PJ Vogt
Rob Ford's Anti-Crack Interview In Turd Magazine, A Toronto Zine
This morning, Toronto Mayor Rob Ford told City Councilors that he's purchased illegal drugs in the past two years, and pointed out that "We have all made mistakes. Unfortunately, I'm in a position to have mine exposed."
Friday, November 08, 2013
After months of denying it, Toronto mayor Rob Ford finally admitted this week that, yes, he has smoked crack. His confession came after the police got hold of a video that Gawker and The Toronto Star had seen back in May, showing Ford doing the deed. The old media newspaper and the new media website exchanged harsh words this week about the way the story was handled. Brooke speaks with Gawker's Tom Scocca and The Toronto Star's John Cruickshank about their difference of opinion.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Perception vs. Reality
- Confession and Suppression
- Speaking in Tongues
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?