Friday, December 16, 2011
In order to cut a path through the reams of information that inundates media consumers, more organizations then ever are fact-checking claims made by partisan outfits and politicians. But press accuracy watchdog Craig Silverman tells Bob that people deliberately spreading untruth are so well-organized and well funded that this campaign season, news consumers may find it even harder to sort fact from fiction.
Friday, December 26, 2008
- Dark Arts
- The Elephant in the Room
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet
- Conservative Talk Radio's Election
- Bernie Sanders Is Running For President!
- Vote First or Die