Friday, February 01, 2013
As a technology reporter for The New York Times, Nicole Perlroth says it's hard to convince corporations to go on the record with the details of their cybersecurity breaches. But last October, when The Times learned that Chinese hackers had infiltrated its own computer systems, Nicole got a front-row seat to report on her own company's response to a targeted attack. Perlroth talks to Brooke about the inevitability of security breaches, and the measures that can be taken to minimize damage.
Andrew Pekler - Here Comes the Night
- Secure Connections
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Safe Words
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Prostitute Laundry
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Free And Open