Friday, November 02, 2012
In the latest issue of Superman, Clark Kent quits his job at The Daily Planet while soliloquizing about how poor print journalism has become. Brooke talks to Larry Tye, author of Superman: The High Flying History of America’s Most Enduring Hero about Clark Kent's history as a journalist, the ethical conundrum of covering his alter-ego, and the Man of Steel's potential future as a blogger.
Adventures of Superman Theme
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Slender Man - The Internet's Monster
- Blame, Shame, or Deny?
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- On the Internet someone will always believe that you’re Rachel Leigh Cook.
- The Guardian Takes A Stand
- California's #DroughtShaming
- The Right to Record Police
- Covering the Longshots