Daniel B. Klein
Friday, November 25, 2011
In 2010, Professor Daniel B. Klein wrote The Wall Street Journal Op-Ed about the results of a study that showed that liberals and progressives knew less than conservatives and libertarians about basic economic policy matters. A year later he did another study that revealed that conservatives and libertarians actually didn't know any more than liberals or progressives on those matters. Brooke speaks with Klein about why everyone fared so poorly.
Brand New Heavies - Apparently Nothing
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Lessons Unlearned
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Feel This
- Dabiq Magazine
- What Does It Mean to Have 'Boots On The Ground'?
- Two Angry Men
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?