Friday, December 20, 2013
While this week's news about government data collection was making headlines, Senator Jay Rockefeller and the Senate Commerce Committee released a scathing report about the many ways the consumer data industry collects, stores, and sells your private information. Bob talks with Kate Kaye of Ad Age about why Rockefeller is putting consumer data brokers on notice.
Andrew Bird - Danse Carribe
- The Zika Effect
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- Dark Arts
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Reporting Zika, Without Panic
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- What Do We Even Know About Zika?