Friday, December 20, 2013
While this week's news about government data collection was making headlines, Senator Jay Rockefeller and the Senate Commerce Committee released a scathing report about the many ways the consumer data industry collects, stores, and sells your private information. Bob talks with Kate Kaye of Ad Age about why Rockefeller is putting consumer data brokers on notice.
Andrew Bird - Danse Carribe
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Slender Man - The Internet's Monster
- Blame, Shame, or Deny?
- On the Internet someone will always believe that you’re Rachel Leigh Cook.
- The Guardian Takes A Stand
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Covering the Longshots
- California's #DroughtShaming
- Do URL Believe in Magic?