Friday, December 20, 2013
While this week's news about government data collection was making headlines, Senator Jay Rockefeller and the Senate Commerce Committee released a scathing report about the many ways the consumer data industry collects, stores, and sells your private information. Bob talks with Kate Kaye of Ad Age about why Rockefeller is putting consumer data brokers on notice.
Andrew Bird - Danse Carribe
- Secure Connections
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Safe Words
- Tell Us Where You Go To Feel Calm Online
- Free And Open
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Goth Teens On The Internet Are Never What They Seem
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?