Friday, October 28, 2011
Today, it is easier than ever to create and consume video, with billions of computers, TVs, and cell phones providing the world with access to the medium. This should be good news for television news, but according to veteran TV journalist Dave Marash American TV news is actually using less and less video. Brooke spoke with Marash about why American TV news is capping its lens.
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Facts, Schmacts