Friday, October 28, 2011
Today, it is easier than ever to create and consume video, with billions of computers, TVs, and cell phones providing the world with access to the medium. This should be good news for television news, but according to veteran TV journalist Dave Marash American TV news is actually using less and less video. Brooke spoke with Marash about why American TV news is capping its lens.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Confession and Suppression
- The War on Prevention
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- Perception vs. Reality
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Speaking in Tongues