Friday, October 28, 2011
Today, it is easier than ever to create and consume video, with billions of computers, TVs, and cell phones providing the world with access to the medium. This should be good news for television news, but according to veteran TV journalist Dave Marash American TV news is actually using less and less video. Brooke spoke with Marash about why American TV news is capping its lens.
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Secure Connections
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Safe Words
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Episode 45
- Far More Than Fifty