Friday, October 05, 2012
The presidency will be decided in four weeks. Syria is in flames. Spain is on the economic brink. But that’s not why representatives from more than a dozen news organizations filled a press tent this week on New York City’s Pier 54. No, they were there to cover David Blaine's latest stunt, "Electrified." Bob was there.
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Feel This
- Two Angry Men
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?
- Lessons Unlearned
- Dabiq Magazine
- The Anti-SOPA Dream Team is Considering A Reunion Against the FCC's Proposed Net Neutrality Rules