Friday, November 04, 2011
Village Voice Media says it needs revenues from Backpage.com because classified advertising makes up nearly one third of its business. Bob speaks with New York Times media and culture columnist David Carr, who says Village Voice Media has a legitimate case for keeping Backpage.com running.
Will Sessions - "Detroit State of Mind"
- Hacks, Cats, & Colbert
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Distinctions Between "Black" and "African-American"
- Your Morals Depend on Language
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Cat Fancy: Farewell, My Friend
- Special: The Torture Report
- One Hell(boy) of a Reddit Secret Santa
- Why Facebook Messenger Wants Access To Your Phone's Microphone