Friday, February 13, 2015
Friday, November 04, 2011
Village Voice Media says it needs revenues from Backpage.com because classified advertising makes up nearly one third of its business. Bob speaks with New York Times media and culture columnist David Carr, who says Village Voice Media has a legitimate case for keeping Backpage.com running.
Will Sessions - "Detroit State of Mind"
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Slender Man - The Internet's Monster
- Blame, Shame, or Deny?
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Right to Record Police
- On the Internet someone will always believe that you’re Rachel Leigh Cook.
- The Guardian Takes A Stand
- California's #DroughtShaming
- Covering the Longshots