Friday, February 13, 2015
Friday, November 04, 2011
Village Voice Media says it needs revenues from Backpage.com because classified advertising makes up nearly one third of its business. Bob speaks with New York Times media and culture columnist David Carr, who says Village Voice Media has a legitimate case for keeping Backpage.com running.
Will Sessions - "Detroit State of Mind"
- Dark Arts
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- #14 - The Knowledge
- Vote First or Die
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet
- The Elephant in the Room
- The Life of James Foley
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace