Friday, February 13, 2015
Friday, November 04, 2011
Village Voice Media says it needs revenues from Backpage.com because classified advertising makes up nearly one third of its business. Bob speaks with New York Times media and culture columnist David Carr, who says Village Voice Media has a legitimate case for keeping Backpage.com running.
Will Sessions - "Detroit State of Mind"
- Secure Connections
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Tell Us Where You Go To Feel Calm Online
- "Be a Hater, Not a Jerk!": A Q+A with the Creator of Not @
- The Legacy of Lynching
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Goth Teens On The Internet Are Never What They Seem
- Safe Words
- Privacy For Ransom