Friday, February 13, 2015
Friday, November 04, 2011
Village Voice Media says it needs revenues from Backpage.com because classified advertising makes up nearly one third of its business. Bob speaks with New York Times media and culture columnist David Carr, who says Village Voice Media has a legitimate case for keeping Backpage.com running.
Will Sessions - "Detroit State of Mind"
- Bench Press
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- The Cancer Show
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- Cameras In The Court (feat. The Justices)
- Our Justices, Our Selves
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Exxon Responds to InsideClimate News
- The Cancer Show: Part 2