Friday, February 17, 2012
As knowledge moves onto the internet, the nature and shape of knowledge is changing to reflect the new medium. Brooke speaks to David Weinberger, author of Too Big to Know: Rethinking Knowledge Now That the Facts Aren't the Facts, Experts Are Everywhere, and the Smartest Person in the Room Is the Room. He says knowledge used to be limited by capacity and filters, but not anymore.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Confession and Suppression
- The War on Prevention
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Speaking in Tongues
- Episode 3: You Have Just Been Served