Friday, October 12, 2012
Voters in swing states are enduring a gauntlet of campaign advertising this election season. Reporter Seth Stevenson, who lives in New York City, decided to fly to one of those states (Ohio) and subjected himself to 45 hours of campaign advertising. It wasn't pleasant. Bob spoke with Stevenson, who wrote about the experiment for The New Republic.
- The Cancer Show
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Facts, Schmacts