Department Of Justice
Friday, May 24, 2013
Brooke takes a look at the three scandals that have dominated the news cycle for the past couple weeks: the IRS targeting conservative political groups, the DOJ looking through the phone records and email of reporters, and the attack on the diplomatic mission in Benghazi.
Anton Karas - The Third Man Theme
Friday, May 17, 2013
Earlier this week, the Department of Justice revealed that it had subpoenaed the phone records of Associated Press reporters and editors over the course of two months in 2012. Many in the media were not pleased at what the AP called an "unprecedented intrusion." Brooke talks with University of Chicago Law Professor Geoffrey Stone who says, unprecedented or not, the DOJ's actions were certainly legal.
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Debunking Migration Memes
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Pope-ular Opinion
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump