Friday, February 17, 2012
Government transparency is a recognized good, but can it go too far? Will allowing more reporters in Los Angeles' Dependency Courts put already vulnerable children at risk? Brooke speaks with Chantel Johnson, a legislative and policy coordinator at California Youth Connection. Johnson says her organization would like to see children decide whether media are allowed in the courtroom.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Confession and Suppression
- Speaking in Tongues
- Perception vs. Reality
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?