Friday, January 06, 2012
When the President signed this year's far ranging National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), the portion that caught the attention of civil libertarians was a provision that appears to allow the President to indefinitely detain American citizens. Bob speaks with constitutional law expert Geoffrey Stone, who says the primary problem with the NDAA is that it doesn't clarify much of anything concerning detention.
- Unseen & Inscrutable
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Baltimore's Feedback Loop
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- $pread, For and By Sex Workers
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- 8 Minutes
- What Does a Body Good?
- Why Are 2 Million People Still Signed up For AOL's Dial-Up Internet?
- Robot Humor