Friday, May 23, 2014
The recently leaked New York Times innovation report reveals the paper's struggle to transition from print to digital on even the most basic level. Bob talks with Joshua Benton, director of the Nieman Journalism Lab at Harvard, about the applicability of the report's findings to the newspaper industry at large.
- Dark Arts
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge
- Vote First or Die
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet