Friday, May 03, 2013
A look at the media fallout around NBA center Jason Collins' announcement that he is gay, how one company is defending its patent of two genes linked to breast cancer, and how filing a Freedom of Information Act request just got a lot more complicated.
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- What Does a Body Good?
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Narratives of Migration
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Our Technicolor Eye in the Sky
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Do URL Believe in Magic?