Friday, June 01, 2012
Kickstarter is a crowd-funding website where people ask others to contribute money to their creative projects. Recently, game developer Tim Schafer took in $3.3 million from fans for an untitled, undesigned video game he estimated it would cost $400k to make. Schafer talks to OTM producers and fanboys PJ Vogt and Alex Goldman about removing publishers from the process of making games.
You can listen to more of this interview by following this link!
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Privacy For Ransom
- Homegrown Terror
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Free And Open
- The Myth Behind Defensive Gun Ownership
- The History of a Fearful Word
- Revolution Connections
- Tell Us Where You Go To Feel Calm Online
- After Chapel Hill Shooting, Calls of Bias from Middle East