Friday, January 11, 2013
In December, Al Jazeera Berlin correspondent Aktham Suliman left the news outlet, saying he felt its primary funder, the Qatari government, exerted too much influence over Al Jazeera's coverage. Suliman is just the latest in a string of resignations from Al Jazeera in protest of editorial interference. In an interview from August of last year, Bob talks to blogger and political commentator Sultan Al Qassemi about what he sees as the problems with Al Jazeera's coverage of ongoing fighting in Syria.
Yo La Tengo - I'll Be Around
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Safe Words
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Episode 45
- Far More Than Fifty
- Reminder: Anyone Can Pay Money to Bug You on Facebook. Or Maybe Not.
- Prostitute Laundry