Friday, July 20, 2012
This week, there were renewed calls from both sides of the aisle for Mitt Romney to release personal tax information. Joseph Thorndike, Director of the Tax History Project at Tax Analysts and a contributing editor for Tax Notes magazine tells Brooke that the history of this kind of disclosure from political candidates began with a little dog named Checkers.
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Debunking Migration Memes
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Pope-ular Opinion
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump