Friday, July 20, 2012
This week, there were renewed calls from both sides of the aisle for Mitt Romney to release personal tax information. Joseph Thorndike, Director of the Tax History Project at Tax Analysts and a contributing editor for Tax Notes magazine tells Brooke that the history of this kind of disclosure from political candidates began with a little dog named Checkers.
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- What Does a Body Good?
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Watchdogs In Tuxedos
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Creepy New App Lets People Eavesdrop
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record