Friday, July 20, 2012
This week, there were renewed calls from both sides of the aisle for Mitt Romney to release personal tax information. Joseph Thorndike, Director of the Tax History Project at Tax Analysts and a contributing editor for Tax Notes magazine tells Brooke that the history of this kind of disclosure from political candidates began with a little dog named Checkers.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- Perception vs. Reality
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The War on Prevention
- The Mystery of Childish Gambino
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Speaking in Tongues
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?