Friday, July 20, 2012
This week, there were renewed calls from both sides of the aisle for Mitt Romney to release personal tax information. Joseph Thorndike, Director of the Tax History Project at Tax Analysts and a contributing editor for Tax Notes magazine tells Brooke that the history of this kind of disclosure from political candidates began with a little dog named Checkers.
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Two Angry Men
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Feel This
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Present At The Creation