Friday, May 30, 2014
Elliot Rodger, the 22-year-old who murdered 6 people in Isla Vista, California last week, left an enormous digital footprint - blog comments, YouTube videos and an online manifesto. Bob talks with Forbes staff writer Kashmir Hill about how all that information fed different narratives about what motivated Rodger.
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Safe Words
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Secure Connections
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Far More Than Fifty
- Episode 45
- Reminder: Anyone Can Pay Money to Bug You on Facebook. Or Maybe Not.