Friday, May 23, 2014
In an unprecedented move this week, the US Justice Department brought charges against 5 Chinese military officers for allegedly hacking American companies in an act of economic espionage. Bob speaks with Jeremy Goldkorn, who analyzes the Chinese media, about how the story is playing out in China.
Friday, January 18, 2013
In recent years, the CIA has authorized many of its former operatives to land lucrative book deals and pundit gigs — a fact that would have horrified previous generations of spooks. And yet, notes journalist Ted Gup, the agency remains notably selective about the information it allows to be disclosed. Bob talks with Ted about what he calls the CIA's "double standard" on secrecy.
Yo-Yo Ma - Bach's Suite for Cello #6 in D Major
- Dark Arts
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- The Zika Effect
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way
- Reporting Zika, Without Panic
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge