Friday, May 18, 2012
Leaders in Ethiopia and Rwanda were once hailed as political reformers. But according to Mohamed Keita, of the Committee to Protect Journalists, Western priorities have led African democracies to narrow their free speech commitments. Mohamed speaks to Brooke about the frightening consequences when press freedoms drop off the agenda.
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- What Does a Body Good?
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Narratives of Migration
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Our Technicolor Eye in the Sky
- Do URL Believe in Magic?