Thursday, October 24, 2013
By PJ Vogt
On Monday morning, I wrote that allegations the NSA had intercepted French phone calls weren't actually very important. My logic was that allies spy on each other routinely. When they get caught, there’s a lot of ceremonial outrage and apology that amounts to very little.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Confession and Suppression
- The War on Prevention
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- Episode 3: You Have Just Been Served
- Is True Crime Jinxed?