Thursday, October 24, 2013
By PJ Vogt
On Monday morning, I wrote that allegations the NSA had intercepted French phone calls weren't actually very important. My logic was that allies spy on each other routinely. When they get caught, there’s a lot of ceremonial outrage and apology that amounts to very little.
- The Elephant in the Room
- Dark Arts
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Conservative Talk Radio's Election
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- Bernie Sanders Is Running For President!
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- When Is Undercover Reporting Justified?
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Election Polls Edition