Thursday, October 24, 2013
By PJ Vogt
On Monday morning, I wrote that allegations the NSA had intercepted French phone calls weren't actually very important. My logic was that allies spy on each other routinely. When they get caught, there’s a lot of ceremonial outrage and apology that amounts to very little.
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Slender Man - The Internet's Monster
- Blame, Shame, or Deny?
- On the Internet someone will always believe that you’re Rachel Leigh Cook.
- The Guardian Takes A Stand
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Covering the Longshots
- California's #DroughtShaming
- Do URL Believe in Magic?