Thursday, October 24, 2013
By PJ Vogt
On Monday morning, I wrote that allegations the NSA had intercepted French phone calls weren't actually very important. My logic was that allies spy on each other routinely. When they get caught, there’s a lot of ceremonial outrage and apology that amounts to very little.
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- 6 Months Later...
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- Two Angry Men
- Feel This
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?
- Lessons Unlearned
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Active Shooter Edition