Friday, March 16, 2012
This week, the Mexican Senate approved a constitutional amendment that would give the federal government jurisdiction over murders of journalists, taking over that responsibility from local officials who are often either ineffective, corrupt, or both. Brooke speaks with Eugenio Herrera, the General Counsel for Groupo Reforma, the largest newspaper publisher in Mexico about the amendment.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The War on Prevention
- Confession and Suppression
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Perception vs. Reality
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Speaking in Tongues
- Do URL Believe in Magic?