Friday, March 16, 2012
This week, the Mexican Senate approved a constitutional amendment that would give the federal government jurisdiction over murders of journalists, taking over that responsibility from local officials who are often either ineffective, corrupt, or both. Brooke speaks with Eugenio Herrera, the General Counsel for Groupo Reforma, the largest newspaper publisher in Mexico about the amendment.
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- What Does a Body Good?
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Watchdogs In Tuxedos
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Narratives of Migration