Faces Of Death
Friday, February 24, 2012
Originally released in 1978, Faces of Death became a cult sensation with gruesome depictions of actual deaths, and sensational staged scenes where real footage couldn't be found. Brooke Gladstone talks to Faces of Death creator John Alan Schwartz about the movie's lasting effect and how "real" a film can be when nearly half of it was faked.
- Unseen & Inscrutable
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Baltimore's Feedback Loop
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- $pread, For and By Sex Workers
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- 8 Minutes
- What Does a Body Good?
- Why Are 2 Million People Still Signed up For AOL's Dial-Up Internet?
- Robot Humor