Faces Of Death
Friday, February 24, 2012
Originally released in 1978, Faces of Death became a cult sensation with gruesome depictions of actual deaths, and sensational staged scenes where real footage couldn't be found. Brooke Gladstone talks to Faces of Death creator John Alan Schwartz about the movie's lasting effect and how "real" a film can be when nearly half of it was faked.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- Perception vs. Reality
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The War on Prevention
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Speaking in Tongues
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Mystery of Childish Gambino