Friday, October 04, 2013
With the federal government grinding to a halt this week, the specter of false equivalency rose up around the media landscape. The Atlantic’s James Fallows talked to Brooke about his quest to have the media stop over-prizing ‘objectivity’ and start communicating reality.
Friday, February 22, 2013
The Atlantic’s James Fallows believes that the failures we’re seeing in the sequestration coverage suggest a larger problem with our political system and the press that’s supposed to cover it. Fallows tells Bob that our press isn't comfortable playing referee, but they might need to start.
Hauschka - Radar
- Unseen & Inscrutable
- $pread, For and By Sex Workers
- 8 Minutes
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Baltimore's Feedback Loop
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- Hillary's Emails
- Why Are 2 Million People Still Signed up For AOL's Dial-Up Internet?
- News On The Website nationalreport.net is Fake