Friday, October 04, 2013
With the federal government grinding to a halt this week, the specter of false equivalency rose up around the media landscape. The Atlantic’s James Fallows talked to Brooke about his quest to have the media stop over-prizing ‘objectivity’ and start communicating reality.
Friday, February 22, 2013
The Atlantic’s James Fallows believes that the failures we’re seeing in the sequestration coverage suggest a larger problem with our political system and the press that’s supposed to cover it. Fallows tells Bob that our press isn't comfortable playing referee, but they might need to start.
Hauschka - Radar
- Dark Arts
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge
- Vote First or Die
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet