Friday, February 22, 2013
For years, photographer Ernest Withers captured many of the most important moments of the Civil Rights movement. But, unbeknownst to everyone in the movement, he was also ME338-R,an FBI informant. Memphis Commercial Appeal reporter Marc Perrusquia talks with Brooke about breaking the story and the life of Ernest Withers.
Sabazz Palaces - Endeavors for Never
- Unseen & Inscrutable
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Baltimore's Feedback Loop
- $pread, For and By Sex Workers
- 8 Minutes
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- What Does a Body Good?
- Why Are 2 Million People Still Signed up For AOL's Dial-Up Internet?
- Do URL Believe in Magic?